1. “Why aren’t we calling it the “royal fetus”?” – Denny Burk talks about the medias’ treatment of Kate Middleton’s pregnancy.
2. “The Injustice of Helpful Parents” – Al Mohler explains why French president wants French schools to put an end to homework.
3. “What can save America?” Todd Friel posts a touching video on a missionary family who returns to visit the Papua New Guinea tribe (Sawi) they ministered to after 25 years. A must see. (Wretched)
4. “It’s A Girl” – Apprising Ministries posts a review of the new documentary by Evan Grae Davis on infant gendercide called “The Three Deadliest Words In The World… It’s A Girl”.
5. “The Three Dangers of Being Crazy Busy, Parts 1-3″ – Is busyness a sin? How do you deal with busyness in your life? Read Kevin De Young’s three part series and find out (DeYoung, Restless and Reformed):