1. “Joni and Ken: An Untold Love Story – Joni Eareckson Tada & Ken Tada” – YouTube interview with Joni Eareckson Tada & Ken Tada about their marriage and new book, “Joni and Ken: An Untold Love Story”. The book will be released on April 2.
2. “John Wesley’s Failed Marriage” – Nathan Buesnitz on John Wesley’s failed marriage. (The Cripplegate)
3. “Family Groups Warn of ‘Explosive’ Consequences if High Court Affirms Homosexual ‘Marriage’” – Family groups warn of consequences if the Supreme Court affirms homosexual marriage. (Christian News)
‘”This would be a devastating setback for our country,” Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth About Homosexuality told Christian News Network. “This would be the Roe v. Wade of the homosexual issue. … This could really create a crisis for our country.” “The ramifications for all of society would be absolutely explosive,” agreed attorney Stephen Crampton of the Christian legal group Liberty Counsel. “I think we have not taken adequate stock of what we’re playing with here. This is a radioactive kind of issue.” The men explained that most Christians do not realize that the consequences would reach much farther than just than the issue of marriage, and would essentially affect every area of society. “If they have the mantle of marriage, regardless of how fraudulent that is, they will use that as a hammer to push their radical agenda throughout the culture, because it doesn’t end with marriage,” LaBarbera said. “This just fuels gay activists to push even harder.” “They will leave no stone unturned into trying to turn society into a monolith that is supporting, and in effect, worshipping at the altar of homosexuality,” Crampton concurred.’ – Heather Clark
4. “Lust & Chastity” – Thabiti Anyabwile contrasts lust and chastity. (Ligonier Ministries)
5. “The Divine Institution of Marriage” – IV Conerly’s 2012 video “The Divine Institution of Marriage”.