1. “Pre-Inauguration sermon tells Obama he’s ‘pastor-in-chief’” – Evangelical pastor, Andy Stanley, states during pre-inaugural sermon that President Obama should be called “Pastor in Chief”. (The Washington Examiner); The Christian Post also has a story on the Andy Stanley incident: “Pastor Andy Stanley Calls Obama ‘Pastor-in-Chief’ During Pre-Inauguration Sermon”.
2. “A Roomful of Yearning and Regret” – New York Times article on the awful cost and consequences of a marital affair. (New York Times)
3. “Women in Combat and the Undoing of Civilization” – Denny Burk comments on Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s removing a restriction banning women serving in the front lines of combat. (DennyBurk.com)
4. “Creepy’ Pro-Abortion Commercial Celebrating 40th ‘Anniversary’ of Roe v. Wade Disgusts Viewers” – Christian News article on the creepy and highly criticized pro-abortion video made by the Center for Reproductive Rights celebrating the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. (Christian News); Douglas Wilson also weighs in on this video: “On the Altar of Eight Thrusts” (Blog & Mablog)
5. “After 40 Years…Babies Are (Still) Murdered Here. .” – The following is the second trailer of Crown Rights Media’s upcoming documentary on abortion called “Babies Are Murdered Here” (Viewer Discretion Advised):