1. “Ohio gay marriage ban is rejected in narrow ruling” – Gay marriage ban in Ohio is struck down by Federal judge. (Associated Press)
“A federal judge Monday ordered Ohio authorities to recognize gay marriages on death certificates, saying the state’s ban on such unions is unconstitutional and that states cannot discriminate against same-sex couples simply because some voters don’t like homosexuality. Although Judge Timothy Black’s ruling applies only to death certificates, his statements about Ohio’s gay-marriage ban are sweeping, unequivocal, and are expected to incite further litigation challenging the law. Ohio’s attorney general said the state will appeal.” (Associated Press)
2. “Brenda Schmitz’s Christmas Wish” – Radio station grants Christmas wish to mother who died from ovarian cancer for her surviving husband and his new wife.
3. “And Them That Mourn”—Celebrating Christmas in the Face of Grief and Sorrow” Reposted 2011 article by Al Mohler on facing grief and sorrow- (AlbertMohler.com)
4. My Two Big Mistakes When Meeting Francis Schaeffer – Jim Eliff recalls two big mistakes he made when meeting Francis Schaeffer on Christmas. (Christian Communications Worldwide)
5. “Beth Moore Worships at Joel Osteen’s Church as Pastrix Christine Caine Preaches” – Ken Silva reports on Beth Moore worshipping at Joel Osteen’s church while female pastor, Christine Caine, is preaching. (Apprising Ministries)