1. “At evangelical colleges, a shifting attitude toward gay students” – Are evangelical colleges like Wheaton and Biola changing their attitudes toward gay students? (CNN)
2. “Bracketing Morality — The Marginalization of Moral Argument in the Same-Sex Marriage Debate” – Al Mohler explains why the moral argument is being marginalized in the same sex marriage debate. (AlbertMohler.com)
3. “Derwin Gray: I Prepare My Sermons by Dancing” – Derwin Gray gives five points in sermon preparation. (Sermon Central)
4. “Ten Reasons Why “Same-Sex Marriage” Affects Your Marriage” – John Barber gives ten reasons why same-sex marriage will affect your marriage. (Legato)
5. “Ross Douthat on Gay Marriage and Historical Amnesia” – Denny Burk comments on Ross Douthat’s New York Times article, “Marriage, Procreation and Historical Amnesia”.
6. “When a Jihadist Calls” – David Wood gets a few messages from a Jihadist. Lesson: don’t give your phone number to a jihadist. (YouTube)