1. “How the Evangelical Church Awoke to the Abortion Issue: The Convergent Labors of Harold O. J. Brown, Francis Schaeffer, and C. Everett Koop” – Matthew Miller recounts the efforts of Francis Schaeffer, C. Everett Koop, and Harold O.J. Brown in awakening evangelicals to the pro-life movement. (Reformation 21)
2. “Equal Rights For Polyamorists” – Bill Muehlenberg on the push for equal rights for polyamorists (modern form of polygamy) in Australia. (CultureWatch)
3. “It’s Better to be Faithful Than Gifted” – Mark Altrogge explains why it is better to be faithful than gifted”. (The Blazing Center)
4. “A Warped Worldview: Another Moral Effect of Pornography” – Al Mohler describes another consequence of pornography. (AlbertMohler.com)
5. “Theological Errors of the History Channel’s Miniseries “The Bible, Part 1” – Fighting for the Faith’s Chris Rosebrough’s critique of “The Bible” miniseries.