1. “Let My Tebow Go” – Atheist makes plea for Tim Tebow to start using arguments from Kierkegaard and Sartre. Goes to show you that even atheists want to believe in miracles (New York Times).
2. Why Evil? – Todd Friel explains how God uses sin sinlessly (Wretched)
3. “Newtown and My Troubled Heart” – Has our society become more callous and jaded? Thabiti Anyabwile asks if we should be feeling more because of the tragedy in Newtown (The Gospel Coalition).
4. “Exposing the Hypocrisy of the Culture of Death” – Justin Edwards posts two quotes from John MacArthur and James White in regards to the Newtown massacre and abortion (airo).
5. More on the Ravi Zacharias Praising Joyce Meyer Issue:
“Ravi Zacharias Praises Word Faith Preacher Joyce Meyer” – Concerned AM reader sends letter to RZIM. RZIM responds. (Apprising Ministries)
“Apprising Ministries Letter to RZIM RE: Ravi Zacharias Praising Joyce Meyer” – Ken Silva sends a letter to Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM) asking why Ravi was praising Word Faith heretic Joyce Meyer on her show (Apprising Ministries).
For more on Joyce Meyer, the following is an episode of “Wretched” where Todd Friel talks about Meyer’s false teaching:
6. “Government Backs Down on Contraceptive Mandate” – Government backs down on contraceptive mandate after Circuit Court rules against Department of Health Services contraceptive mandate which would have forced religious institutions to provide contraception (including the abortion pill) for its employees (Christianity Today).
7. The e-book version of “The Works of Thomas Brooks” is now on sale for .99 at the Monergism Books website.