1. “31 Days of Praying for Your Husband” – Nancy Leigh DeMoss article on how wives can pray for their husbands. (Revive Our Hearts)
2. “Damsel, Arise: A Westboro Scion Leaves Her Church” – Story on Megan Phelps-Roper and sister Grace leaving Westboro Baptist Church whose founder is Fred Phelps. Megan Phelps-Roper was the heir apparent to Fred Phelps’ ministry before she left the ministry and her family in October. Unfortunately, it appears she is currently attending a liberal church in Brooklyn, New York. (Medium); Here is Megan Phelps-Roper’s announcement on her blog site: “Head Full of Doubt / Road Full of Promise”.
3. “Will the Boy Scouts Pitch Their Tents Toward Sodom?” – Ken Ham on the Boy Scouts of America delaying its decision on whether to revoke its policy regarding homosexual membership. (Answers in Genesis)
4. “My Train Wreck Conversion” – How God saved Rosaria Champagne Butterfield who was formerly a lesbian leftist professor. She is the author of “The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert”. She currently lives with her child and husband who is the pastor the First Reformed Presbyterian Church of Durham. (Christianity Today)
5. “Can a Messiah College OT Professor Really Teach the Bible’s “Immoral”?” – Owen Strachan on Eric Seibert’s post challenging the authority, inspiration, and sufficiency of Scripture. Eric Seibert is a professor of Old Testament theology at Messiah College. Owen writes an update to his article in this post ‘Christianity Today on the Seibert Controversy and the “Downright Unhealthy” Bible’. (thoughtlife)
6. “Dr. Ben Carson’s Speech at the National Prayer Breakfast” – The following video is from Dr. Ben Carson’s speech at this years National Prayer Breakfast in Washington D.C. Dr. Carson is a born again Christian, a neurosurgeon, and the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, by President George W. Bush in 2008: